Data Loss Prevention Development
Data loss prevention (DLP) is a strategy for making sure that end users do not send, accidentally or intentionally, sensitive or critical information outside the corporate network.
Developing this family of products require to understand the different components of Windows, the most popular OS to protect.
These are the most common features we implement:
- Control PrintScreen key
- Control Clipboard
- File system or individual sensitive file encryption
- File system monitoring
- File classification by its content (content awareness)
- Control information access by context
- Application plugins to integrate your software with the shell, Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Office, Office 365, Open Office, Google Docs or Adobe product family.
- Intercept OS dialogs to control file uploading or copy.
The implementation of these features is challenged for most of the development teams. We have a specialized team working in this area who are continuously dealing with these complex tasks which reduces the development time and costs.
DLP software requires to be customized for a wide range of different needs. That is the reason why there are a large number of different vendors including lots of small software companies which provide custom solutions for a couple of customers.
We are able to develop tailored DLP software or help companies in those technical aspects which require a deep knowledge of the platform. Our Windows internals products Deviare and SpyStudio show the deep knowledge or our engineering team.
We are a committed team of developers who can help your company find the best solution for your DLP software needs with speedy delivery and great support. Read our case studies for more information.