Outlook Plugin Development
In our ten years of history, we have developed thousands of Outlook plugins for companies in more than 20 countries.
Nektra's product design service is an end to end software development solution, assuring you the quality of the final product. We can specially help you in defining requirements and features giving you the freedom to concentrate in your business.
Our extensive knowledge of Outlook allows us develop quality products faster and cheaper than other companies when you need an ordinary plug-in built over Outlook API.
When your plugin needs a feature that is not available using Outlook API, we can go further and add to your product that 'special' feature that makes it unique in the market.
Areas where we have delivered solutions:
- Integrating Outlook with company software and legacy systems.
- Contacts management plugin to integrate in a social network.
- Extracting business intelligence from your Outlook data.
- Enhancing security.
- Attachment and email encryption.
- Secure file transfer side panel.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) customization.
- Side and bottom panels.
Our wide experience in low-level programming lets us customize Outlook controls to fit special customer needs. Our deep knowledge of Outlook API and the possibility to go beyond the standard API let us deliver products were other companies fail.
Years of Outlook Development Experience:
After all these years of experience in Outlook plugin development we have gain a deep knowledge of the top 3rd party APIs, our own APIs and also Microsoft Outlook API.
We were the first company developing a side panel also known as side bar similar to Xobni. We have done this side bar for both Outlook and Outlook Express (using our OEAPI for this platform). Please see the screenshoot of this plugin that supports Outlook Express, Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007.
Nektra Advanced Computing has a long standing policy when it comes to our work. We do not outsource any development work. We do everything in house and it is exclusively created by people who work here at Nektra Advanced Computing.
Why do we have this "policy" you ask? The main business reason is being able to control the whole process. We need to be able to meet all deadlines and if we hand off a project or even piece of a project to an outside agency, then we lose control. We know if we have an emergency deadline, if the code is internal, we can easily get it done here. On the technology front, there are often quality control issues with the code. At least from what we have seen produced by some other companies. Time control and quality control are important reasons for why we don't outsource any development work. But those are not the only reasons. Please feel free to contact us if like more information.
Thousands of persons visit every day our Outlook Blog articles:
- Integrating Dropbox with Microsoft Outlook
- Removing the “On Behalf Of” Message from Outlook
- Removing Active Content from E-Mails Sent via Outlook Forms
- Monitoring Outlook COM Objects with Deviare
- How to customize the WebBrowser context menu in C#
- Export messages and folders from Thunderbird to Outlook / Outlook Express / Windows Mail
- How to migrate NK2 Auto complete cache "suggested contacts" from Microsoft Outlook 2003 or 2007 to Microsoft Outlook 2010
For information about pricing or special demos please call +1 (310) 237-6506.
Please feel free to Contact us directly.