- WLMailApiInit.dll: Contains the NktWLMailApiInit library. It contains the WLMailApiInit ActiveX object that triggers the event OnInit when the WLMail starts and the event OnShutdown when WLMail shutdowns. Between these two events you can instance any object of WLMailApi library (see WLMailApiCom.idl) without an explicit execution of WLMail.
- WLMailApiCom.dll: This dll runs in the address space of WLMail and must be loaded by WLMailApiLoader.dll when WLMail starts running. If you instance any object of this dll (NktWLMailApi library) you launch WLMail(see in the demo application what happens if you create a toolbar and WLMail is not running) as it registers the COM server in WLMail .
- WLMailStore.dll: This dll contains the NktWLMailStore library. This library lets you instance the main object FolderManager. FolderManager is the object you will use to manage folders and messages.
- WLMailApiLoader.dll: This dll must be loaded from an application that runs from start-up. It loads WLMailApiCom.dll when WLMail is launched.
- WLMailApiAgent.exe: This application runs from start-up. It's task is to load WLMailApiLoader.dll.
WLMailApi Wiki with Tutorials
Working with .NET guideline
- Only local folders are supported at the moment.
Developed by Nektra Advanced Computing