CookiePie Firefox/Flock®/GNU IceWeasel® Extension Help
- Install CookiePie Firefox/Flock®/GNU IceWeasel® Extension.
- Create a new tab or use an existing one.
- Open the context menu of the tab (i.e: Press the right mouse button over the tab) and select "Toggle On/Off CookiePie".
- A cookiepie icon will appear over the tab.
- Go to a site (e.g.: http://www.gmail.com) and login into your account.
- Create another tab.
- Enable CookiePie on that tab too.
- Log in with another account on the same site.
You can subscribe directly to our support mailing list at the Nektra-CookiePie group. License: GPL version 2 Known Bugs:
- On Mac OS X the icon doesn't show in the tab.
- The reordering of the tabs is not handled properly.
- We have experienced problems when Firefox restores a previously saved session or inmediatly after a Firefox upgrade. In either case close Firefox and start a new session.
- New windows created from Cookiepie enabled tabs do not inherit the cookies of their parents.
- The icon vanishes when the mouse is put over it.
Tested on the following sites:
Share your experience about your favorite sites!